Saturday, December 19, 2009

A walk down memory lane.....

some days i feel like i may end up here for involuntary manslaughter due to sleep deprivation....however....once upon a time there was this....
Here's a pic i came across of greg and i the Christmas after we got married...we were so rested and skinny!!!

but i would not trade my booger bear for the world .... even though she's a handful, i love her more than life itself and am so thankful she is here this Christmas.....another thing i am so very thankful for (i guess you can call this a belated Thanksgiving post=) is my incredible husband who works so hard so i can stay home with Kinsley.....He is awesome.....he prays with us every night....picks up after himself.....even rinses his own dishes...who could ask for more? I have the sweetest, most godly, most considerate husband in the world! God has been so good to us!

2 comments:

Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

I am sure your godly husband feels blessed to have such a beautiful godly wife who wants to take care of her baby!!

And puleeze show me exactly where this so called unskinniness is! Did you gain weight in your big toe?

I am missing my family, I love you.

V said...

Hi D'ann!

It was nice to see you on my blog. Yes, love and miss your lovely parents and sissy. I've heard alot of good things about you and I hope we get to meet sometime!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy happy 2010 :)
God bless!